‘Cantonese style’ fillet of monkfish or Shetland tusk
When it comes to seafood, choose the best, choose Shetland.
- 2 Fillets of Tusk or Monkfish. Skinned and membrane removed.
- Rapeseed Oil
- 1Tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 Tsp sliced Spring Onions
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Head of Pak Choy or Bok Choy
- Fry the fish in a little of the rapeseed oil. You can also use vegetable or sunflower oil.
- When the fish is just cooked and coloured, sprinkle over the ginger and soy sauce. Heat a little of the sesame oil to just smoking and carefully pour over the ingredients. The aroma is fantastic!!
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add a little rapeseed oil, chop off the base of the pak choy and toss in the oil until just wilted. Transfer to a plate, put the fillets on top and pour the dressing over. ENJOY!!
We’d love to see a photo of the dish that you’ve created – share using the hashtag #somuchtosea